To prevent and end homelessness in Montana.
The Montana Coalition for the Homeless is dedicated to creating a sustainable, statewide voice and the infrastructure needed to empower communities to end homelessness.
- We believe that persons who are or who have been homeless have a voice.
- We believe that safe, decent and affordable housing is a basic human right.
- We believe that we are stronger together than separately.
- We believe in ensuring that adequate resources are available to address basic human needs.
- 1. Enhance state-level coordination around the issue of homelessness for all populations.
- 2. Initiate and support demonstration projects that assist local communities with ending homelessness.
- 3. Strengthen political will to end homelessness.
- 4. Track results by documenting, collecting, integrating and publicizing statewide coalition outcomes and cost benefits.
- 5. Develop sustainable financial capacity and resources to end homelessness in Montana.
NO ONE IS TRACKING THOSE WHO DIE IN MONTANA BECAUSE THEY HAVE LIVED WITHOUT HOMES.
Please help us make sure that people are not forgotten if they died because they lived without homes. Help us honor their memory by telling us about them. Go to: In Memory of Our Homeless Neighbors
Download memorial brochure here.